Pedaltrain Novo 18 with Tour Case
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
This model is also available with a deluxe soft case.
About Novo 18
Pedaltrain’s Novo Series is a fresh redesign of our market-leading pedal board designs. Tailored to current needs, we've made subtle, but important, tweaks to the Classic Series including a new rail system, new depth/width ratios, and open front design. Mounting pedals and power supplies is easier than ever. Even the smallest pedals make an incredibly strong bond with this new rail system. Novo's five-rail design is perfect for players who use true-bypass switchers or need an extra rail to accommodate a variety of pedal configurations. Novo Series is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s redesigned fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s new professional-grade tour case.
- Novo 18 Pedal Board
- Professional-Grade Tour Case
- 90" of Professional-Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Novo 18 Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 18 in x 14.5 in x 3.5 in (45.7 cm x 36.8 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs (1.46 kg)
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 in x 17 in x 9 in (50.8 cm x 43.1 cm x 13.9 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 15 in x 19 in x 6.5 in (38.1 cm x 48.2 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Weight: 14.6 lbs (6.64 kg)