Pedaltrain Classic JR with Soft Case
PEDALTRAIN CLASSIC JR IS NOW SHIPPING WITH THE NEW DELUXE MX SOFT CASE
About Classic JR
Pedaltrain’s Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Based on the original PT-JR, the Classic JR features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. The Classic JR features an open front design, (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The Classic JR was designed to provide a wider stance at 18 inches and a raised elevation by approximately 1 inch. Classic JR is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or professional-grade tour case.
This model is also available with a robust tour case.
- Classic JR Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Shoulder Strap
- 72" of Professional Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Classic JR Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 18 in x 12.5 in x 3.5 in (45.7 cm x 31.7 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg)
- Familiar Pedaltrain soft case styling
- Exterior accessory storage pocket (sizes vary by model)
- Platinum SBS zippers on main compartment and accessory storage pocket
- Premium shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad and enhanced swivel clasp
- Easy-wipe interior
- Water-resistant exterior shell
- Deeper case for extra-tall pedals on all elevated Pedaltrain models
- Main compartment Interior dimensions (including lid height):18" x 13" x 6" (46 x 33 x 15 cm)
- Accessory pouch outer dimensions:15" x 10" x 1.5" (38 x 25 x 4 cm)
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.