Pedaltrain JR MAX with Wheeled Tour Case in Black Honeycomb Finish
Pedaltrain JR MAX takes the popular Pedaltrain Classic JR form factor and stretches it to the max featuring a 28" x 12.5" four rail pedal board.
JR MAX is compatible with our VDL-MK and True Fit Universal Brackets. There is plenty of room underneath for organizing cables, mounting power supplies, direct boxes, and other accessories.
This model is also available with a soft case.
We’ve made a jump forward on the wheeled tour case. Noteworthy changes include:
- Striking black honeycomb finish
- Internal storage compartment
- Extra depth to accommodate the tallest of pedals (6" sidewall depth plus 2" of egg-crate foam in the lid)
- Smooth operating wheels
- Recessed handles on three sides for easy transportation
- Highest quality components and materials, the same robust construction that Pedaltrain customers have relied on for 20 years of touring
- Durable 9 mm ply, large ball corners
- JR MAX Pedal Board
- Tour Case with Wheels
- 120" of matched Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.